ID Cards Reading
BioIdenti^LoadDoc is an application whose objective is to read an identification document (DNI, Passport, etc.) from a document reader by reading vizOCR, MRZ or through RFID; once the personal and identification data found in that document have been loaded, it dumps them into any application form that is required: PMS Software for Opera®, Othello®, SIHOT®, SAP®, Millenium® Hotels, etc.
The system performs a parallel registration in a configurable file or database for later control together with the images of the scanned documents (depending on the reader used and the product license it is possible to extract the IR and UV images, in addition to carrying out checks of authenticity of the document).
This software is updated to the latest versions of passports and IdCard (such as DNI 3.0 or 4.0) of all countries according to ICAO regulations. (ICAO 9303 Regulation).
What we offer
Ability to read and process images of passports, ID cards, visas and all kinds of documents quickly, easily and accurately.
Support for travel documents that comply or not with ICAO.
BioIdenti^LoadDoc performs, by default, the RFID reading; if this reading does not obtain information, the MRZ reading is automatically used. It obtains information from all types of passports and even allows reading the new electronic DNI 3.0 or 4.0, (implemented since 2015 and 2021, respectively), which contains a chip with dual interface, located this time on the back of the card, which allows the connection through hardware, but also wirelessly through NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
Improved data collection
BioIdenti-Cell is not just a provider of visa and passport management solutions, but also develops other tools that facilitate data entry.
The need: development of a tool that allows entering, directly into a system, the data that appear in the accrediting document of a person, without having to type all this information.
The solution: BioIdenti-Cell has developed, together with the company Thales ©, an application that works with the Windows Operating System (from version 7), which allows the information contained in an identification document to be transferred to a system of introduction of data, after configuring the fields to be completed.
Success factors: BioIdenti ^ LoadDoc has been integrated with Opera® PMS software in the following hotels and in the Oracle Micros® system:
- Asia Gardens
Who would be interested
What makes us different
- Process speed.
- Compatibility with any interface (web forms, desktop applications, etc.). Integration without modification.
- It allows integrating open conversion rules of the passport or DNI fields.
- It allows integrating RFID, vizOCR or MRZ captures (separately or at the same time).
- Integrated into a service portal. Update through the ClickOnce system (automated) or through MSI.
- Fully configurable: number and name of the fields, execution keys, etc.
- Infinite number of forms.
- Document registration (in CSV format) or in a database and storage of the captured images at the same time as the information is transferred to the form.