BioIdenti-CELL, S.A. attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. We report what data is collected, how the data is processed and how it can influence the process, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, RGPD).
1. Where can I find information that is important to me?
This Privacy Notice summarizes the aspects that BioIdenti-CELL, S.A. applies to the processing of your data on this web portal.
2. Who is responsible for data processing? Who can I contact for any questions or queries about privacy at BioIdenti-CELL, S.A.?
The data controller is BioIdenti-CELL, S.A., Av. Via Augusta 15-25, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès.
3. What are my rights?
You have the right to:
- Request information about the categories of the data processed, the purposes of the treatment, the possible recipients of the data and the expected period of conservation (art. 15 of the RGPD);
- The rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data (art. 16 of the RGPD);
- Revoke your consent at any time with prospective effect (art. 7, par. 3, of the RGPD);
- Oppose the processing of data when there is a legitimate interest for reasons related to your particular situation (art. 21, par. 1, of the RGPD);
- Request, in certain cases contemplated in article 17 of the RGPD, the deletion of the data, especially if these are no longer necessary for the intended purposes or if they have been treated illegally, if you have revoked your consent in accordance with section c ) above or if you have declared your objection pursuant to section d) above;
- Request, when certain conditions are met, the limitation of the processing of the data to the extent that it is not possible to delete them or said deletion is the subject of litigation (art. 18 of the RGPD);
- The portability of the data, that is, you will be able to receive the data that you have provided us in a commonly used and machine-readable format such as, for example, CSV and, if necessary, transfer it to other people (art. 20 of the RGPD);
- File a claim with a control authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
Rights can be exercised by requesting it in writing to: BioIdenti-CELL, S.A., Av. Via Augusta 15-25 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
4. To whom does BioIdenti-CELL, S.A. communicate my data?
To processors: our service providers only come into contact with personal data within the framework of what is known as a processor, according to article 28 of the RGPD. In such cases, BioIdenti-CELL, S.A. remains responsible for the protection of your data.
To partners, who, under their responsibility, provide services directly or included under their contract with BioIdenti-CELL, S.A. This is the case if you contract with us the services of these partners or if you accept the incorporation of the partner or if we incorporate it on the basis of a legal permission.
Based on legal requirements: In certain cases, we are required by law to communicate data to a state body if requested.
5. Where is my data processed?
Initially, your data will be processed in a general way in the European Union.
In the event that, in exceptional circumstances, your data is also processed in countries outside the European Union (that is, in so-called third countries), such processing will be carried out when you have given your express consent to the extent that this It is necessary to be able to provide you with our services or as provided by law (art. 49 of the RGPD). Likewise, your data will only be processed in third countries if it is guaranteed that there is an adequate level of data protection through certain measures (for example, the adequacy decision of the European Commission or the so-called adequate guarantees, art. 44 et seq. GDPR).
6. What data is collected, how is it used and how long is it kept?
- Technical features: When you visit our websites, the web server temporarily records the domain name or IP address of your computer, the client’s file request (file name and URL), the http response code and the website from which you visit us. The recorded data will be used exclusively for data protection purposes, especially to prevent attacks on our web server (art. 6, par. 1, letter f of the RGPD). They will not be used to create personalized user profiles or transferred to third parties, and will be deleted after 7 days maximum. We reserve the right to carry out statistical analysis of anonymized data records.
- Others: We will not collect other personal data such as name, address, telephone number or email address; unless it is voluntarily provided to us.
7. Data control of the social network plugins used
Some of the offer pages contain social media buttons (Facebook “Like” button, Google +1, Twitter button, etc.) with which you can recommend BioIdenti-CELL, S.A. offers. to friends and acquaintances.
In order for you to have full control of the data, the buttons used only establish direct contact between the corresponding social network and the visitor if they actively click the button (one-click solution).
By activating the social media plug-in (art. 6, par. 1, letter a of the RGPD), the following data may be transmitted to social media providers: IP address, browser information, operating system, resolution of screen, the plugins installed in the browser such as Adobe Flash Player, the previously visited website, if you have opened any links (referring website), the current website URL, etc. The next time you open the web page, the social plugins will be redeployed in default idle mode, so that when you visit the web page again, you are assured that no data is sent.
8. Is my usage behavior analyzed, for example for advertising or tracking purposes?
Clarifications and Definitions: We want you to enjoy our websites and use our products and services. Our interest is of an economic nature. To find the products you are interested in and make our websites user-friendly, we analyze your usage behavior anonymously or pseudonymized. We create usage profiles in accordance with current legislation. However, it is not possible to link them directly to you. Next, we inform you, in general, about the different purposes and technologies. Then you can exercise your right to object. However, you should be aware that, in this case, you may not be able to use all the functions of our websites.
a.Purposes (art. 6, par. 1, letter a of the RGPD)
Tag management is used to manage tracking tools on web pages. To do this, a tag (in English, “tag”) is established for each page. This allows you to determine what tracking tools should be used for that page. Therefore, tag management can be used to control tracking in a specific way, so that tools are only used where it makes sense.
Market research and audience measurement
The objective of audience measurement is to statistically determine the intensity of use and the number of users of a website, as well as to obtain comparable values for all related offers. At no time are specific users identified. Your identity is protected at all times.
Profiles to design the web portal according to demand
In order to constantly improve the websites, we create so-called click-through analysis. The sequence of clicks corresponds to your movement trajectory on the websites. The analysis of the trajectories of movements provides us with information about the behavior of use on our websites. This allows us to detect possible structural errors of the websites in order to properly improve and optimize them to meet your needs. At no time are specific users identified.
Profiles for personalized recommendations
BioIdenti-CELL, S.A. will offer personalized recommendations for you to take action or click on offers, services or products. To do this, the service provider creates a pseudonymous profile on the services and websites you have visited on the internet and assigns you a category. You will receive content or references appropriate to the profile. At no time will specific users be identified or personal data used for the profile.
Session cookies are those that will be stored on your computer only for the duration of your internet session and that are necessary to carry out transactions (for example, to start a session or complete a purchase). All they contain is a transaction ID.
For certain services we use permanent cookies that are stored on the computer for future sessions. In these cases, we will inform about the duration of the cookie.
Mandatory cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the websites and use the main functions. They allow you to perform basic functions such as accessing secure areas of the website. In addition, they serve to carry out anonymous analysis of user behavior, which we use to constantly improve our website for you. The legal basis for the use of these cookies is article 6, section 1, letter b of the RGPD.
Stay connected: When you log in with the client code and password, the browser can remember this information. If you activate the checkbox, you will not have to log in every time you want to use your BioIdenti-Cell account. However, you will be prompted to re-enter your password when special custom services require it.
Remember username: When you log in with the client code and password, the browser can remember this information with the help of a cookie. If you activate the check box next to the text “Remember username”, you will only have to enter your password when you log in.
You can configure your browser to prevent these cookies from being stored or deleted at the end of the session. However, you should be aware that, in this case, you may not be able to use all the functions of our websites.
Cookie settings: You can configure the cookie settings whenever you want to manage your preferences.